My own experience Examples for students
- STUDIES, CPS, CREATING
- Teens want to think by themselves, not just follow parents ideas and they have many other influences to guide/missguide them.
- Boredom, personality, friends, studies, finance, family...
- W.A.I.T. technique to think individually
- Reflective practice simplified
- Making the right decisions
- How to enjoy learning with social media without becoming overloaded. Useful routines.
- Talking to friends
- Assertiveness: Dealing with criticism and influences.
- Thinking errors
- Increase your will power